Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fantastically Amazing Fun for my Feet



My husband has recently come up with a very endearing nickname for me. He somehow came up with the name in the middle of being awake and asleep. I climbed into bed and he turned and then I heard it...carpet-face. How romantic. (: Anyways, the reason for this fun little story is my affinity for all things feet. I LOVE LOVE LOVE socks, slippers, shoes, galoshes, and anything else you can think of that would fit on a foot. It is even better if it's fuzzy (that also goes for blankets).You can pretty much count on me wearing fuzzy socks or slippers, especially in bed. If I weren't all ready married I would probably marry fuzzy socks or slippers. The prime gift this year to others from my husband I was something for feet. Socks in people's stockings, slippers for grandma, shoes for mom, and I also got slippers for me from Target. Seriously, anyone who doesn't feel the same way probably needs to examine their heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment