Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Are you Mafia?


Going into marriage was a very exciting thing for me. I met my match and now I get to live with him for the rest of my life. And bonus...I no longer live with my parents. Sorry mom and dad, I love you, but it's way more fun here.

Being in ministry, Todd and I have college kids at our house at least three nights a week. We have food, fun, games, and most importantly fellowship and prayer and Bible study. Thursday nights we have bible study and Sunday night is SNAC (Sunday Night After Church).

Some interesting things have come up about the people during some fun and games in the college group. Our friend Aaron Dietz throws everyone a curveball by just lying about anything just because. Darcy and Brooke, some avid fans of mafia, can't be trusted either. KC and Todd are arch enemies, unless of course Aaron annoys KC first. But it was during one of these get togethers that I found out my husband is the biggest ratfink ever. With his babyface and pretty brown eyes, my husband can make anyone believe him. I could come back from the dead in the game of mafia and have hard evidence that he is the mafia, and still....Todd wins. Although Todd wants me to make clear the only time he lies is during mafia so he can win....or so he says.(:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Janine!

    I met you once in PA. My fam is good friends with the Walkers! I enjoy your blog. I love the line about meeting your match and living with him for the rest of your life! I just got married in June and feel the same way!
    ~abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot about SNAC! Do you have WOW too??

    ReplyDelete